More about Retinol
Regardless of your skin type, retinol can make a big difference and is a proven ingredient against skin aging.
Retinol belongs to a family called retinoids, which are forms of vitamin A that help increase cell and skin renewal. In this way, it is effective in fading discolorations and softening the damage that occurs with skin aging. It has the power to accelerate skin renewal, fade wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation spots.
It stimulates the production of collagen, which ensures a firmer, smoother and more even skin. An additional beauty supplement such as the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex can provide support from within.
In addition, retinol can also help reduce the appearance of acne, skin inflammation and blemishes by assisting in the prevention of pore clogging due to dead skin cells.
I started using this night cream after using it from a friend. I highly recommend it. It's been 2 years now and I haven't used another night cream again. Very affordable and even my 15-year-old daughter noticed that my skin has improved. My skin is no longer red during the day and looks fresh. It seems as if my scars are less visible. I am very happy with this cream
Very nice product, no irritation. I haven't used it for enough time to say whether it works. But after reading many reviews I have confidence in it.
I have been using all your products for at least a year now…AMAZING
Used by my husband. I like it. Skin less tight.
Good night cream! In the morning you can clearly see the effect.
How do you use the Retinol Night Cream
Using the spatula, apply an appropriate amount of cream to your fingertips and gently massage onto your face, neck and décolleté until absorbed.
The cream is suitable for men & women. Apply retinol only at night to avoid irritation from sun exposure. Avoid skin care with retinol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always use an SPF during the day to protect your skin from sun exposure.
Other powerful ingredients of the retinol night cream
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A. The most well-known and strong form of vitamin A is retinol.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals and can thus prevent (premature) skin aging.
- Jojoba oil is good for both dry and oily skin? This oil is also anti-inflammatory and contains vitamin E.
- Retinol stimulates the production of collagen, so that this cream also works very well in combination with the RevitalTrax Anti-Aging Collagen Complex?
- Vitamin A is often used in the night care of the skin. This is to allow the skin to recover from all the influences of the day. UV light reduces the powerful effect of vitamin A and in combination with sunlight it can cause irritation more quickly.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi-Deals with the Retinol Night Cream
Retinol Active Night Cream
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Keep out of reach of young children.
For external use only. The use of retinol is not recommended in pregnant women. Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so only use this in the evening or during the day with a sunscreen or cream with SPF. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day contributes to healthy skin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.