More about Retinol
Regardless of your skin type, retinol can make a big difference and is a proven ingredient against skin aging.
Retinol belongs to a family called retinoids, which are forms of vitamin A that help increase cell and skin renewal. In this way, it is effective in fading discolorations and softening the damage that occurs with skin aging. It has the power to accelerate skin renewal, fade wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation spots.
It stimulates the production of collagen, which ensures a firmer, smoother and more even skin. An additional beauty supplement such as the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex can provide support from within.
In addition, retinol can also help reduce the appearance of acne, skin inflammation and blemishes by assisting in the prevention of pore clogging due to dead skin cells.
Beauty expert Maaike about the Retinol Serum
I use retinol serum at night. Very tasty and works well.
I have been using Revitaltrax for months and my goal is to grow old as healthily as possible. Well, now this product is perfect to obtain the intended result. I'm almost 74 and still have beautiful full hair and few wrinkles. My skin looks healthy. I get a lot of compliments. My husband got a comment "yes, you have a young wife" when I am only 4 years younger! Nice, right? Thank you for Revitaltrax 🙏
Use it every day. I now have all the products for my face. Don't want anything else! My skin remains fresh and wrinkles have diminished!!
Can't live without it, use it every night after moisturizing cream. A few drops is enough. With troubled skin, it recovers quickly. Definitely recommend this one.
Big fan of all products, my husband and I have been using it for a year, really the Best👌👌
How do you use the Retinol Serum?
Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward strokes.
The serum is suitable for men & women. Apply retinol only at night to avoid irritation from sun exposure. Avoid skin care with retinol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always use an SPF during the day to protect your skin from sun exposure.
other powerful ingredients of the retinol serum
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A. The most well-known and strong form of vitamin A is retinol.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals and can thus prevent (premature) skin aging.
- Vitamin A promotes cell renewal, stimulates collagen production and improves skin elasticity.
- Vitamin A reduces impurities, pigmentation and UV damage and is effective in treating acne and eczema, for example.
- Vitamin A is often used in the night care of the skin. This is to allow the skin to recover from all the influences of the day. UV light reduces the powerful effect of vitamin A and in combination with sunlight it can cause irritation more quickly.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi-Deals with the Retinol Serum
2% Retinol Serum
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Store at room temperature (15-25 ° C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
For external use only. The use of retinol is not recommended in pregnant women. Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so only use retinol in the evening or during the day with a sunscreen or cream with SPF. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.