More about tea tree oil
The name "tea tree" refers to the tree from which the oil is extracted: the Melaleuca alternifolia, also called tea tree.
The tree is native to Australia. The golden yellow oil is extracted from the needles of the tree. Tea tree oil contains ingredients that are known for their antibacterial, antifungal and even parasite-killing effect (including the demodex mite that causes problems in rosacea). In addition, tea tree oil is anti-inflammatory, so it is also good to use on acne-prone skin.
It reduces or prevents impurities and any excess fat on the skin. The cleanser can be used daily for a visibly fresh and more even skin.
Beauty expert Maaike about the Skin Cleanser
After receiving a sample I was curious. It felt very pleasant from the first use. Lightly foamy and it really left me feeling cleansed. I was also surprised at how long the sample lasted. Didn't hesitate for a moment to order this! First, I remove my make-up, then I use the skin cleanser and after that the day or night cream. No other brand for me anymore! Very satisfied with all products!
Cleansing, serums, and creams are great. My skin has really improved.
I have been using the skin clearer for over a year and never want anything else. It is a super nice product, you only need a little and it is not expensive. It does what it's supposed to do!
Great product. Your skin is really clean. I now also use the Q10 serum and it's great too. I still have a few care products, use them up first and then switch to Revital Trax
Great and you really don't need much. Obviously, I found this out after I used too much the first time.
How do you use the Skin Cleanser
Remove any makeup with a remover first. Then mix the skin cleanser in your hands with lukewarm water to turn it into a lather. Then massage it over your face in circular movements for at least one minute. Rinse the skin well and finally pat your face dry with a clean towel.
The cleanser is suitable for men & women. For best results, use it twice a day.
Other powerful ingredients of the Skin Cleanser
did you know that...
- Tea tree oil is made from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia? This plant was used by the Aborigines, these are the first human inhabitants of Australia. If they suffered from damaged or irritated skin, they rubbed it with the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia.
- Cleansing can cause the skin's pH (acidity) to become slightly unbalanced.
- The RevitalTrax moisturizing lotion brings the pH back to normal after cleansing. A correct pH value protects the skin against harmful external factors and keeps the skin hydrated.
- It is super important to cleanse your skin well in the morning and in the evening? If you do not do this or only with water, the pores will become blocked and impurities will form.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi-Deals with the Skin Cleanser
Skin Cleanser with Tea Tree Oil
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Consult a doctor if desired.
Store at room temperature (15-25 ° C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.