More information about the collagen in the skin
Collagen is the main structural component of the skin, about 80% of the skin's structure is collagen.
Skin aging means loss of collagen in the skin layer. From the age of 25 the collagen content in the skin decreases. This reduces the elasticity of the skin and wrinkles appear.
Most skin changes caused by aging happen in the dermis, which loses 30 to 80% of its thickness as you age. The body simply produces too little collagen which is the cause of this thickness loss. Replenishing collagen is essential for maintaining beautiful and healthy skin.
Supplementing collagen from the inside also has a positive effect on your joints, bones, tendons, blood vessels and cartilage. This all consists partly of collagen. When collagen decreases, they become stiff and complaints can arise. Adding collagen to your daily diet could reduce many of these types of problems and complaints.
Drop in collagen levels for women and men
For women the drop in collagen levels during the menopause period are significant. In the first five years after menopause, there is a more pronounced drop in collagen production due to a significant drop in estrogen levels.
Men have the advantage over women that they generally get wrinkles later in life because men have thicker skin with more collagen. The collagen is extra stimulated by the male hormone, which makes the skin up to 20% thicker than a woman's skin. Once the collagen in men's skin decreases, this often happens faster than in women. The man's skin will eventually sag more and the wrinkles will be deeper and coarser.
The success of the RevitalTrax formula
- natural skin rejuvenation
- reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- hydrates the skin
- helps skin look more radiant
- Maintains the firmness of the skin
- helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- makes the skin of the face and body softer, smoother and more supple
- has a beneficial effect on hair volume
- supports the condition of the hair
- contributes to hair growth
- contributes to strong and shiny hair
Ester-C® (vitamine c)
- contributes to the formation of collagen
- supports the bones
- plays a role in the production/building of cartilage
- helps protect against influences of pollution and sunlight
- helps to keep the skin healthy
- is good for nails
- contributes to a good immune system
Due to menopause, my skin has become thin and saggy. I have been using this product for a year now. I definitely see a difference. I also use several other products from this brand. Which I am also very satisfied with.
I use the Collagen Complex because I benefit from it.!!!
Much fewer wrinkles and smoother skin. I really see improvement. Have been using it for a few years now and will continue to do so. Highly recommended.
Really great product!! I have been using it for a year and a half, every day for the first 3 months, then switched to every other day. This is also recommended and works perfectly! My skin is radiant, my lines are refined and I feel energetic! I am also estimated to be younger than I am, so I highly recommend it. Give yourself that boost, because it's worth it!!
Very satisfied, works really well, refines the wrinkles.
Save with multiple packages
How do I use Anti-Aging Collagen Complex?
Mix one stick daily with a hot or cold drink, yogurt or smoothie.
It is individually packed and therefore very easy to use. Preferably in the morning on an empty stomach or 2 hours after the last meal for maximum absorption.
We recommend using one stick per day. After a period of 3 months you can reduce this (if desired) to one stick every other day as a maintenance dose.
For which age is it suitable
From the age of 25, the production of collagen in your body can already decrease, around this age we recommend using collagen as a supplement to your daily diet. It's never too late to start doing this. Even at a later age, for example from 65+, you can still use it!
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi Deals with the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex
|Composition per day portion (1 stick)||1 stick||RDA%*|
|Collagen Peptides (VERISOL®) - bovine||5.000 mg||200|
|Vitamin C (Ester-C®)||100 mg||125|
|Zinc Gluconate||10 mg||100|
|Biotin (D-biotin B8)||2 mg||4000|
* RDA = recommended daily amount
|Nutritional value||1 stick (5,245g)||per 100g|
|Energy||78kj / 18kcal||1491kj / 351kcal|
|Fats||< 0,01g||< 0,01g|
|- Saturated||< 0,01g||< 0,01g|
|Carbohydrates||< 0,01g||< 0,01g|
|- Of which sugars||< 0,01g||< 0,01g|
|Salt||< 0,01g||< 0,01g|
Collagen Peptides (VERISOL®) from Bovine, sodium L-ascorbate (Ester-C®), Zinc Gluconate, D-biotin.
Dissolve a stick of powder in a glass of (lukewarm) water, tea or fruit juice (200 ml). Take outside meals, for example 30 minutes before breakfast or just before going to sleep. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Store at room temperature (15-25 ° C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Consult a doctor if desired. The product has not been tested in pregnant and breastfeeding women and is therefore not recommended.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. This product is not a substitute for a varied diet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.