- For soft, smooth and healthy looking skin
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Prevents deeper wrinkles
- Reduces the signs of fatigue
- Protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10, Aloe Vera, Squalane, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide (UV), Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Amino Acids.
More about q10
With aging comes skin aging, it is a natural process that we cannot completely prevent. But with the right anti-aging products, the signs of skin aging can be inhibited and made less visible.
Coenzyme Q10 occurs naturally in your body, where it acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from premature aging and toxins. However, with increasing age (from 25 years) the natural production of coenzyme Q10 decreases and therefore it can be important to supply it from outside. The Q10 molecule is small enough to be easily absorbed by the skin and cells.
It is a very effective anti-aging cream thanks to the powerful combination of coenzyme Q10, elastin, collagen and UV filters. The skin will be protected from harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun. This day cream contains great ingredients for counteracting and reducing wrinkles and creating a more beautiful skin. The skin gets a visible boost. An additional beauty supplement such as the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex can provide support from within.
More about SPF
In the summer it goes without saying that you protect your skin from harmful UV rays from the sun. And while the sun is more powerful in the summer, it's important to protect your skin year-round with an SPF. UV radiation is present all year round. So even if it is cloudy, the radiation passes right through clouds.
UV stands for Ultraviolet. Natural sunlight consists of about 95% UVA and about 5% UVB. These rays affect the skin in different ways: UVA rays have a long wave and penetrate deeply into the skin, producing collagen and elastin can affect and cause skin aging. That is why the A also stands for Aging. UVB rays are more powerful than UVA rays, but have a short wave, which means they penetrate less deeply into the skin than UVA rays. UVB rays cause DNA damage and sunburn. That is why the B also stands for Burning.
By using an SPF (Sun Protection Factor) you protect your skin against UVA and UVB rays.
other powerful ingredients of the Q10 SPF day Cream
- Multiple studies have shown that Q10 has a positive effect on the reduction of fine lines and crow's feet.
- When using SPF 30, about 97% of UVB radiation is blocked.
- About 80 percent of UV rays just pass through the cloud cover. Clouds offer little protection. On a cloudy day, your skin can also use an SPF.
- Using a sunscreen with SPF 30 means you can stay in the sun 30 times longer than if you didn't use any protection.
- UVA radiation also passes through glass. So even if you are inside or in the car, it is important to lubricate your skin well.
- With an SPF it is important to use enough and to reapply your skin every two hours.
How do you use the q10 SPF Day Cream?
Apply an appropriate amount of the cream to your fingertips and gently massage onto your face, neck and décolleté.
The cream is suitable for men & women. You only use the cream during the day.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Q10 Anti-Aging SPF Day Cream
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
This day cream contains great ingredients for counteracting and reducing wrinkles and creating a more beautiful skin. The skin gets a visible boost and will be protected against harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store at room temperature (15-25 °C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.