- For firm, smooth and even skin
- Proven ingredient against skin aging
- Fades wrinkles and fine lines
- Supports the regenerative capacity of the skin
- Fades discolorations
- Let the skin shine again
- Prevents clogging in pores
- Helps with acne, skin inflammation and impurities
On our retinol products we have applied the most advanced technology in the penetration process of skin care products. This technology provides improved efficacy, permeability and tolerability of the ingredient. Hence, higher percentages of retinol can be used in our products without irritating the skin.
Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E.
More about Retinol
Regardless of your skin type, retinol can make a big difference and is a proven ingredient against skin aging.
Retinol belongs to a family called retinoids, which are forms of vitamin A that help increase cell and skin renewal. In this way, it is effective in fading discolorations and softening the damage that occurs with skin aging. It has the power to accelerate skin renewal, fade wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation spots.
It stimulates the production of collagen, which ensures a firmer, smoother and more even skin. An additional beauty supplement such as the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex can provide support from within.
In addition, retinol can also help reduce the appearance of acne, skin inflammation and blemishes by assisting in the prevention of pore clogging due to dead skin cells.
Really a wonderful cream, my skin is so soft and feels very good. Also the day cream is great
Product is very nice. Feels good, what it's supposed to do. I only liked the Product in a tube. A jar is a bit less hygienic. Lids and sealing plate with spatula get dirty quickly and have fallen on the floor a few times. A tube works much better. No mess and therefore more hygienic.
Dear Hilda, glad you are satisfied. We are busy developing tubes or pumps for our creams!
Had a small problem with a jar of cream Sent an email Quick reply, and a new cream! Extremely satisfied. So I told my acquaintances and family! The product really does what it says!
Nice light night cream, not greasy, spreads well and absorbs quickly. Economical in use. Recommended.
I have been using this night cream for a while, just started the 2nd jar. It is a fine, non-greasy night cream that absorbs quickly. I have used many different creams from very cheap to very expensive. Although I do not see any difference in results with all other creams, I will continue to use it because it is a good price-quality ratio. It is also important to me that no animal tests are done with it and that it does not contain any PCBs.
How do you use the Retinol Night Cream
Using the spatula, apply an appropriate amount of cream to your fingertips and gently massage onto your face, neck and décolleté until absorbed.
The cream is suitable for men & women. Apply retinol only at night to avoid irritation from sun exposure. Avoid skin care with retinol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always use an SPF during the day to protect your skin from sun exposure.
Other powerful ingredients of the retinol night cream
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A. The most well-known and strong form of vitamin A is retinol.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals and can thus prevent (premature) skin aging.
- Jojoba oil is good for both dry and oily skin? This oil is also anti-inflammatory and contains vitamin E.
- Retinol stimulates the production of collagen, so that this cream also works very well in combination with the RevitalTrax Anti-Aging Collagen Complex?
- Vitamin A is often used in the night care of the skin. This is to allow the skin to recover from all the influences of the day. UV light reduces the powerful effect of vitamin A and in combination with sunlight it can cause irritation more quickly.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi-Deals with the Retinol Night Cream
Retinol Active Night Cream
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Keep out of reach of young children.
For external use only. The use of retinol is not recommended in pregnant women. Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so only use this in the evening or during the day with a sunscreen or cream with SPF. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day contributes to healthy skin.