More about Retinol
Regardless of your skin type, retinol can make a big difference and is a proven ingredient against skin aging.
Retinol belongs to a family called retinoids, which are forms of vitamin A that help increase cell and skin renewal. In this way, it is effective in fading discolorations and softening the damage that occurs with skin aging. It has the power to accelerate skin renewal, fade wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation spots.
It stimulates the production of collagen, which ensures a firmer, smoother and more even skin. An additional beauty supplement such as the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex can provide support from within.
In addition, retinol can also help reduce the appearance of acne, skin inflammation and blemishes by assisting in the prevention of pore clogging due to dead skin cells.
Very good for the face. Leaves it soft
Been using it for a few years, very satisfied
Retinol Night Cream
Unfortunately this cream caused rashes on my face and I stopped using it immediately but a week later the rash is still there. I think that the retinol products are too strong for sensitive skin. I had also purchased the retinol serum but I will not use it.
On our retinol products, we have applied the most advanced technology in the penetration process of skin care products. This technology ensures improved efficacy, permeability, and tolerability of the ingredient. Hence, higher percentages of retinol can be used in our products without irritating the skin. Too bad your skin does react well to the product! You can contact our customer service or send an email, and we will look into a solution for the serum you cannot use!
Have been using this together with the vit A serum several times a week for years. From the first day of use, my skin feels firmer and my "droopy cheeks" are less pronounced! My (beginning) wrinkles are also less AND less in number and depth. My pigment spots are always lighter and smaller the next morning. And first applying the moisturizing lotion prevents any irritation. Nice that a care product has this effect !! I'm going to try to use this more often because I think the result is really impressive 😍! No face yoga or massage devices required, just use this cream at night and together with the daily products you have everything you need for perfect anti-aging. And I don't get any benefit from posting this 😉. My compliments to the makers of these high-quality skincare products 👌👏!!
How do you use the Retinol Night Cream
Using the spatula, apply an appropriate amount of cream to your fingertips and gently massage onto your face, neck and décolleté until absorbed.
The cream is suitable for men & women. Apply retinol only at night to avoid irritation from sun exposure. Avoid skin care with retinol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always use an SPF during the day to protect your skin from sun exposure.
Other powerful ingredients of the retinol night cream
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A. The most well-known and strong form of vitamin A is retinol.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals and can thus prevent (premature) skin aging.
- Jojoba oil is good for both dry and oily skin? This oil is also anti-inflammatory and contains vitamin E.
- Retinol stimulates the production of collagen, so that this cream also works very well in combination with the RevitalTrax Anti-Aging Collagen Complex?
- Vitamin A is often used in the night care of the skin. This is to allow the skin to recover from all the influences of the day. UV light reduces the powerful effect of vitamin A and in combination with sunlight it can cause irritation more quickly.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi-Deals with the Retinol Night Cream
Retinol Active Night Cream
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Keep out of reach of young children.
For external use only. The use of retinol is not recommended in pregnant women. Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so only use this in the evening or during the day with a sunscreen or cream with SPF. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day contributes to healthy skin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.