Active Night Cream
The Retinol Active Night Cream contains 1% retinol, better known as vitamin A. Retinol is a proven and powerful ingredient against skin aging. It firms, nourishes and moisturizes the skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol also has a positive effect on skin discoloration and blemished skin with pimples or acne. This unique night cream helps you to get and maintain a smooth, younger and firmer skin.
- Stimulates skin cell renewal
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Good for blemished skin and skin discoloration
- Results in an even, young and firm skin
Hello, I'm Fred and 51y. What I really like about this cream pulls well into the skin without a sticky and greasy feeling. Results are still to be seen. I've only been working on it recently. See you soon. 😊
Very fine night cream, finally found a cream that pulls in my skin well and doesn't stay on it. Have the idea that it feeds well. My skin has been given a boost since I used this product. Always used Clinique for this, but would not go back.
More about retinol
Retinol contributes to the reduction of wrinkles and the development of new wrinkles is delayed. It adheres to the existing skin cells and improves the tissue structure of the skin, making wrinkles less deep. Retinol nourishes the skin, improves its texture to give the skin a healthy glow and fades discolorations. It also stimulates collagen production, making this serum work well in combination with the RevitalTrax Anti-Aging Collagen Complex.
How do I use the Retinol Night Cream?
Use the cream before going to sleep. Suitable for men and women.
Use the RevitalTrax skin cleanser, moisturizing lotion, your favorite serum and the eye cream in advance.
Finally, apply an appropriate amount of retinol cream to your fingertips and gently massage onto your face and neck until absorbed.
Your skin is ready for the night.
Did you know that...
- Jojoba oil is good for both dry and oily skin? This oil is also anti-inflammatory and contains vitamin E.
- Retinol stimulates the production of collagen, so that this cream also works very well in combination with the RevitalTrax Anti-Aging Collagen Complex?
- Retinol was used for acne, where it was striking that the users not only suffered less from acne, but also looked younger? It was discovered that retinol can be used more widely!
Keep out of reach of young children.
For external use only. The use of retinol is not recommended in pregnant women. Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so only use this in the evening or during the day with a sunscreen or cream with SPF. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day contributes to healthy skin.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/capric, Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Retinol, "Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil", Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, "Arnica Montana Flower Extract", Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.