More about Shea Butter
Shea Butter penetrates deep into the skin and makes the skin soft and supple. It is a 100% natural vegetable butter extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree, also called Karite tree and grows in the African Savannah. Shea Butter has a nutty scent, is great for moisturizing the skin, improving circulation and promoting skin elasticity. Because Shea Butter has such a high content of nourishing properties, it can strongly support your skin in its self-healing capacity.
Vitamin A in Shea Butter stimulates cell division and collagen production. This improves the condition and elasticity of the skin. It also improves the texture of the skin and is good against pigmentation spots and wrinkles.
Vitamin E in Shea Butter is a natural anti-oxidant and protects the skin against free radicals. This vitamin also ensures that the skin retains moisture and good blood circulation. It also helps reduce stretch marks and stretch marks.
Vitamin F is rich in essential fatty acids that provide good hydration to the skin and help with dry and rough skin.
Nice product, caring but does not feel greasy. Absorbs quickly and your skin feels soft and supple. Smell is nice, not overpowering but subtle.
Very gentle on the skin, perfect for my dry skin
Body lotion nourishes skin very well and does not feel greasy
Does not leave a sticky greasy layer.
Gives no irritation, for my very sensitive skin
Fine body lotion
Lubricates nicely and absorbs well .
How do you use the body lotion?
Apply the body lotion all over the body after you get out of the bath or shower. Massage the lotion well until it is absorbed by the skin.
You can also apply it on rough and dry areas such as feet, elbows, knees and heels. The lotion is suitable for men & women. You can use it once or twice a day.
other powerful ingredients of the Body Lotion
- The primary purpose of a body lotion is to hydrate, in other words to maintain the moisture balance.
- When you have finished showering or getting out of the bath, your skin is still a little damp and absorbs the care better.
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. That is why it deserves some extra care.
- The layer of fat on the skin, which offers protection and retains moisture, dissolves with warm shower water and disappears from the skin. Then the warm water also evaporates and takes the water with it from your skin. Therefore, lubricate your skin with a body lotion.
Combi-Deals with the Body Lotion
Ultra Rich Body Lotion
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Keep out of reach of young children.
Use on the whole body, not on the face. For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day contributes to healthy skin and hair.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.