More about Shea Butter
Shea Butter penetrates deep into the skin and makes the skin soft and supple. It is a 100% natural vegetable butter extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree, also called Karite tree and grows in the African Savannah. Shea Butter has a nutty scent, is great for moisturizing the skin, improving circulation and promoting skin elasticity. Because Shea Butter has such a high content of nourishing properties, it can strongly support your skin in its self-healing capacity.
Vitamin A in Shea Butter stimulates cell division and collagen production. This improves the condition and elasticity of the skin. It also improves the texture of the skin and is good against pigmentation spots and wrinkles.
Vitamin E in Shea Butter is a natural anti-oxidant and protects the skin against free radicals. This vitamin also ensures that the skin retains moisture and good blood circulation. It also helps reduce stretch marks and stretch marks.
Vitamin F is rich in essential fatty acids that provide good hydration to the skin and help with dry and rough skin.
It is a great product, feels nice and is highly recommended.
This product is highly recommended. It smells good and is really nice.
I use everything from this brand. I can't live without it. My favorite product. Too bad you don't have head skin hair oil.
I'm a real fan of all your products. One of the few products I can tolerate. Facial creams, body wash, face wash, eye cream, serums. Top products!
How do you use the Body Wash
Start with a lukewarm to warm shower to wet your skin and open pores. Apply the body wash to your body with your hands or a washcloth and wash the skin. Rinse off the body wash with lukewarm to warm water.
You can also use the body wash to create a wonderful spa bath. Then add the wash to a warm bath. The body wash is suitable for men and women.
other powerful ingredients of the Body Wash
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. That is why it deserves some extra care.
- The warmer and longer you shower, the more your skin dries out. It is best to shower for a maximum of 15 minutes at a temperature that is approximately equal to your body temperature.
- Do you use a washcloth? We recommend that you only use a washcloth for 1 shower, so that bacteria and fungi don't get a chance.
- The layer of fat on the skin, which offers protection and retains moisture, dissolves with warm shower water and disappears from the skin. Then the warm water also evaporates and takes the water with it from your skin. Therefore, apply a nice body lotion to your skin after showering .
Combi-Deals with the Ultra Rich Body Wash
Ultra Rich Body Wash
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store at room temperature (15-25 °C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.