More about hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance in the body and necessary to keep your skin supple and elastic. As we age, the hyaluronic acid in your body decreases, causing your skin to lose its elasticity and firmness. It is therefore recommended to add hyaluronic acid. Just like collagen!
Hyaluronic acid is able to hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and supports the recovery of dehydrated skin, but it is recommended for all skin types. No other biologic can hold as much water as hyaluronic acid, resulting in increased smoothness, softening, reduction of wrinkles and a healthy skin barrier. Skin with a healthy skin barrier feels plumper and looks younger.
It hydrates the inner layers of the skin
Moisture is essential for a resilient and supple skin. The application of hyaluronic acid in a serum or cream helps the skin to retain moisture.
Our products with hyaluronic acid use high and low molecular hyaluronic acid. High molecular hyaluronic acid hydrates the outer layers of the skin and causes it to saturate with moisture. This is very useful and certainly necessary, but hydration of the inner layers of the skin gives even more effect. The low molecular hyaluronic acid consists of smaller molecules, which can penetrate deeper into the skin and provide the inner layers of the skin with an ultimate moisture boost.
Skin that has a lot of moisture in it looks firm, voluminous and radiant. Hyaluronic acid can therefore ensure that fine lines and wrinkles become less visible.
More about SPF
In the summer it goes without saying that you protect your skin from harmful UV rays from the sun. And while the sun is more powerful in the summer, it's important to protect your skin year-round with an SPF. UV radiation is present all year round. So even if it is cloudy, the radiation passes right through clouds.
UV stands for Ultraviolet. Natural sunlight consists of about 95% UVA and about 5% UVB. These rays affect the skin in different ways: UVA rays have a long wave and penetrate deeply into the skin, producing collagenand elastin can affect and cause skin aging. That is why the A also stands for Aging. UVB rays are more powerful than UVA rays, but have a short wave, which means they penetrate less deeply into the skin than UVA rays. UVB rays cause DNA damage and sunburn. That is why the B also stands for Burning.
By using an SPF (Sun Protection Factor) you protect your skin against UVA and UVB rays.
Other powerful ingredients of the hyaluronic spf day cream
- When using SPF 30, about 97% of UVB radiation is blocked.
- Using a sunscreen with SPF 30 means you can stay in the sun 30 times longer than if you didn't use any protection.
- UVA radiation also passes through glass. So even if you are inside or in the car, it is important to lubricate your skin well.
- With an SPF it is important to use enough and to reapply your skin every two hours.
How do you use the hyaluronic spf day cream?
Apply an appropriate amount of the cream to your fingertips and gently massage onto your face, neck and décolleté.
The cream is suitable for men & women. You only use the cream during the day.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store at room temperature (15-25 °C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.