- Daily facial cleansing
- Enriched with tea tree oil
- Visibly fresh and smoother skin
- Reduces excess fat on the skin
- Reduces impurities and inflammation
The skin cleanser is soap-free and cleans every skin type. Soap can damage the natural protective layer of the skin. This facial cleanser ensures that the skin is cleansed without affecting the natural protective layer.
Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Amino Acids.
More about tea tree oil
The name "tea tree" refers to the tree from which the oil is extracted: the Melaleuca alternifolia, also called tea tree.
The tree is native to Australia. The golden yellow oil is extracted from the needles of the tree. Tea tree oil contains ingredients that are known for their antibacterial, antifungal and even parasite-killing effect (including the demodex mite that causes problems in rosacea). In addition, tea tree oil is anti-inflammatory, so it is also good to use on acne-prone skin.
It reduces or prevents impurities and any excess fat on the skin. The cleanser can be used daily for a visibly fresh and more even skin.
Beauty expert Maaike about the Skin Cleanser
I've been using it for 4 weeks now and previously I had troubled skin and regular acne, but now actually right in the beginning no more pimples and very nice to use. Really so happy with it
Very nice washing gel / soap that you only need a little of. Afterwards your skin feels wonderful.
You need very little of this, and it feels very fresh after use.
You really only need a little bit for your whole face. Very nice to use, this should not be missing in your bathroom.
I use this skin cleanser while showering. I don't need much and it lathers like crazy. My skin is wonderfully clean after use.
How do you use the Skin Cleanser
Remove any makeup with a remover first. Then mix the skin cleanser in your hands with lukewarm water to turn it into a lather. Then massage it over your face in circular movements for at least one minute. Rinse the skin well and finally pat your face dry with a clean towel.
The cleanser is suitable for men & women. For best results, use it twice a day.
Other powerful ingredients of the Skin Cleanser
did you know that...
- Tea tree oil is made from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia? This plant was used by the Aborigines, these are the first human inhabitants of Australia. If they suffered from damaged or irritated skin, they rubbed it with the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia.
- Cleansing can cause the skin's pH (acidity) to become slightly unbalanced.
- The RevitalTrax moisturizing lotion brings the pH back to normal after cleansing. A correct pH value protects the skin against harmful external factors and keeps the skin hydrated.
- It is super important to cleanse your skin well in the morning and in the evening? If you do not do this or only with water, the pores will become blocked and impurities will form.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
Combi-Deals with the Skin Cleanser
Skin Cleanser with Tea Tree Oil
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Consult a doctor if desired.
Store at room temperature (15-25 ° C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.