- Improves hair health
- Contributes to a long-lasting volume effect
- Stronger, smoother and shinier hair
- Reduces frizzy hair
- Prevents dehydration
- Nourishes the hair
- Easy to comb
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
More about the collagen volume conditioner
Could your hair use a boost and do you long for healthy, shiny hair with more volume?
The Collagen Volume Conditioner nourishes and improves your hair. It gives the hair intense nourishment, hydration and contributes to a long-lasting volume effect.
The conditioner also slows down the natural wear of the hair and prevents dehydration. It restores the moisture balance in the hair. A new hair consists of 10-12 protective layers, but these become less over time, making your hair more and more vulnerable. Regular use of the conditioner maintains these protective layers, allowing your hair to grow longer and healthier.
The conditioner contributes to full, soft and shiny hair that is less frizzy and less prone to breakage.
For an optimal effect, we recommend using the shampoo before the conditioner.
I’m very happy with it
Lovely soft hair!
I really suffered from itching due to dry scalp and finally got rid of it after 2 uses!
The conditioner is really necessary in addition to the shampoo. Your white hair is easy to comb and wonderfully full and healthy
pleasant to use, leaves your hair feeling thicker and softer immediately after which it is easier to comb your hair
How do you use the Collagen Conditioner
First use the Collagen Volume Shampoo. Then take the right amount of conditioner in the palm of your hand and apply it to (the middle or the ends of) your hair. Let it soak for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse the conditioner well.
The conditioner is suitable for men & women. It is suitable for all hair types and dyed hair. For best results, use it two to three times a week after shampooing. It can be used daily if desired.
other powerful ingredients of the collagen volume shampoo
- Start at the ends and comb the conditioner through your hair about halfway through. This way your hair is hydrated where it is needed most.
- Many hair products contain silicones that form a filming layer around the hair, so that the hair feels softer and looks shiny. However, silicones have no nutritional value and cause your hair to lose its natural nutrients. The actual condition of your hair is, as it were, a bit obscured. Therefore, choose products without silicone, such as the products from RevitalTrax.
- Hot water removes the protective layer from your hair sooner, making it easier to damage your hair. Therefore, it is better to use lukewarm water.
- Whether or not your hair gets greasy quickly has nothing to do with using a conditioner. This has to do with an oily scalp, but because you only apply a conditioner on the ends and the lengths, a conditioner does not come into contact with the roots.
- A conditioner makes your hair less static. It also ensures that it becomes smooth, supple and easy to comb.
Combi-Deals with the Collagen Volume Conditioner
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Keep out of reach of young children.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day contributes to healthy skin and hair.