- Gives your skin a visible boost
- Provides a healthy and radiant appearance
- Powerful anti-aging ingredients
- Protects against (premature) skin aging
- Firms and moisturizes the skin
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Protects the skin against harmful external influences
The serum is yellow in color due to the ingredient Coenzyme Q10. It's a bit thicker than our other serums, you don't have to apply much to your skin.
Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Vitamin E, Amino Acids.
More about q10
With aging comes skin aging, it is a natural process that we cannot completely prevent. But with the right anti-aging products, the signs of skin aging can be inhibited and made less visible.
Coenzyme Q10 occurs naturally in your body, where it acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from premature aging and toxins. However, with increasing age (from 25 years) the natural production of coenzyme Q10 decreases and therefore it can be important to supply it from outside. The Q10 molecule is small enough to be easily absorbed by the skin and cells.
This serum ensures a tighter skin where the signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, become less visible. The skin gets a visible boost.
An additional beauty supplement such as the Anti-Aging Collagen Complex can provide support from within.
other powerful ingredients of the Q10 Serum
- Multiple studies have shown that Q10 has a positive effect on the reduction of fine lines and crow's feet.
- Q10 acts as an antioxidant and is able to reuse other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. You could say that Q10 is a very powerful antioxidant.
- When you get older, the percentage of Q10 in your body decreases, which causes a reduced production of collagen and elastin.
- Skin with less Q10 is more prone to damage from free radicals.
- Q10 stimulates collagen production and gives the skin a boost in cell renewal and repair.
- We take in about 3-5 milligrams of Q10 daily through food. Q10 is found in almost all foods, especially beef, soybean oil, sardines, mackerel, avocado and peanuts.
- Q10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that occurs in all human and animal cells.
How do you use the Q10 serum?
Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
The serum is suitable for men & women. For best results, use the serum twice a day. You can also alternate it with another RevitalTrax serum.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
3% Q10 Anti-Aging Serum
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
This high-quality serum is formulated with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, elastin and vitamin E. It firms the skin and will reduce wrinkles. The skin gets a visible boost.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store at room temperature (15-25 °C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
Wat is het advies bij het gebruik van alle drie de serums?
Ons advies is om iedere ochtend 3 tot 5 druppels van het Vitamin-C Serum aan te brengen op uw gezicht, hals en decolleté.
In de avond adviseren wij om 3 tot 5 druppels van het Hyaluronic Serum aan te brengen op uw gezicht, nek en decolleté voor het hydrateren van de huid en het aanvullen van hyaluronzuur.
Wij raden aan om het Hyaluronic Serum om de twee weken af te wisselen met het Retinol Serum, zodat uw huid ook Vitamine A krijgt voor het herstellend vermogen.
Op deze manier worden alle drie de serums gebruikt en ervaart u het optimale resultaat.