- Natural and exfoliating cream mask.
- For face, neck and body
- Cleanses the skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Softens and smoothes the skin
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Protects against (premature) skin aging
- Detox for the skin
Green clay, Glycolic acid (AHA), Hemp seed oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lactic acid
More about the green clay mask
The Green Clay Detox Mask is a 100% natural and exfoliating cream mask that can be applied to the face, neck and body. It is like a detox for your skin.
The mask gently cleanses and removes dead skin cells through its gentle exfoliating grains. It reduces impurities, irritations and it moisturizes the skin, making it softer and more even.
In addition, green clay has the ability to absorb toxins from the body and release minerals. Another great benefit is that it slows and reduces (premature) skin aging, this is due to the many minerals that stimulate blood circulation and promote cell renewal in the skin. The skin is rejuvenated and refreshed.
By using this mask weekly, you will give your skin a real boost!
green clay - valuable benefits for your skin!
Green clay has a long history as a purifying agent worldwide. It is a rich element extracted from nature and is one of the most powerful types of clay. It is rich in enzymes, minerals and trace elements. Green clay has a host of natural benefits.
- Anti-aging - Green clay slows down the skin aging process. Its nourishing properties stimulate blood circulation and promote cell renewal. As a result, a green clay mask helps keep the skin tight, young and supple.
- Oily skin - Oily skin is often the result of excess sebum production. A person with oily skin is often more prone to inflammation. Green clay normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, reducing excess sebum production. Regular use of a green clay mask contributes to less oily skin.
- Impure skin - Acne is caused by clogged and inflamed pores. Green clay has an anti-inflammatory function and regulates sebum production. This reduces clogging of pores which has a positive effect on blemished skin.
- Puffiness and dark circles - There are many causes of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. A good remedy to reduce this is green clay. The absorbent power of green clay absorbs toxins under the skin and promotes blood circulation.
- Green clay is also pain relieving, healing and helps with cellulite.
How do you use the Green Clay Detox Mask?
Apply a layer of the mask to your face, neck and, if desired, your body. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Then remove the mask with lukewarm water.
This mask is suitable for men & women. For best results, use it once or twice a week.
Other powerful ingredients of the Green Clay Detox Mask
- Green clay contains many minerals such as silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
- It is a fine help for blemished skin, pustules and acne.
- Green Clay was already used by Native Americans and in prehistoric times clay was used as a skin cleanser and to treat skin problems.
- In the form of masks and packs, it cleanses the skin while having a good effect on blood circulation.
The RevitalTrax Beauty Ritual
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
- Clean your skin with the skin cleanser.
- Use a scrub once or twice a week
- Apply the moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the multi effect eye cream around your eyes.
- Empty a filled pipette of the serum onto your palm and spread it on your face, neck and décolleté in upward movements.
- Instead of the serum, apply the sheet mask to your face once or twice a week.
- Apply a day and/or night cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store at room temperature (15-25 °C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.