Candle and spray smell good, but you hardly smell the fragrance sticks, which is a pity. I gave it to my girlfriend in Germany, she was very happy with it!
Today I received the home products from Revitaltrax and what a surprise. Looks great! I of course immediately tried the home spray, it smells delicious. My husband also thought it was a pleasant fresh scent, I am already 100% Satisfied. And will definitely order more. And if I have tried the fragrance sticks and the candle, leave a review again. Kind regards, Mia.
how to use the home fragrance diffuser?
Remove the cap from the diffuser and insert the included reed sticks. After this, wash your hands with soap and water.
- In smaller spaces you do not need to use all the fragrance sticks from the package, a few are enough and you will last longer with the oil.
- Cut used sticks into pieces and vacuum them up for a wonderful scent while vacuuming.
- If you want a more intense scent, you can turn the sticks over occasionally.
- Try placing the fragrance sticks somewhere free and well ventilated, where the aroma spreads well. Don't put it in too high a place or near windows or doors.
- Give the Diffuser or the entire home collection as a gift.
how to use the home fragrance spray?
Slide the button at the bottom of the spray pump to open and close it. Hold the bottle upright and spray into the room. With just a few sprays, you can create a sophisticated and personal atmosphere in your home anytime.
- Spray a little on your pillow/quilt and use the spray as a bed perfume.
- Forget the traditional car scent pendant and take a spray with you in your car.
- Spray a little on your curtains from afar. Textiles absorb the scent well and thus hold it longer. Every night when you close the curtains, a nice scent wafts through your home.
- Do you like the smell that much? Then you can even spray a little on your clothes.
- Give the spray or the entire home collection as a gift.
how to use the home scented candle?
Remove the candle from its packaging before lighting it. Place the candle on a stable heat-resistant surface.
- Cut off the charred piece of the wick about half an inch before lighting the candle again. This way you avoid black smoke (and thus air pollution). Also, keep the wick nicely centered so the candle can melt evenly.
- Also remove the wick residue from the candle.
- You can enjoy your scented candle longer if you put it in a good place, out of drafts. Better not put it near a door, window, stove, heater, air conditioner or fan. When you put scented candles in a draft, they will burn harder, causing them to run out faster.
- Give the scented candle or the entire home collection as a gift.
Home Collection Bundle: Spray, Diffuser & Candle
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Store at room temperature (15-25°C). Keep out of the reach of young children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Spray carefully. May cause allergic skin reaction and eye irritation.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.